Which materials do we take in?
For almost any kinds of industrial plastics, Broeckx Plastics Recycling has a solution. For packaging films, production failures, granulates and many more.
Products we take in can be hard plastics, powder form or foil. If we can not offer a solution right away, we are happy to think along and find a suitable solution.
- Polyethylene terephthalate (PET)
- High-density polypropylene (HDPE)
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- Low-density polyethylene (LDPE)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polystyrene (PS)
- Other (All technical and non-technical plastics which can not be classified)
How to offer materials
Do you want to offer us plastic materials? Then we like to receive sufficient information so we can make the best possible proposal.
After receiving this information, we will respond to you with the possibilities we have for your materials.
Please make sure you are aware of our acceptance conditions.
Information we would like to receive:
- Description of the material
- Several pictures of the materials
- An estimation of the quantity
- How are the materials stored?
- Can you arrange the transport yourself?
Agricultural plastic foil
When can you bring us your agricultural plastic foil?
Two times a year you can bring us your agricultural plastic foil. Once in springtime and once in autumn. We do not have fixed dates. We will announce the dates in due time.
Do you want to be informed of these dates? Please a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or like our Facebook page.
What can you bring us?
- Agricultural plastic foil
- Fertilizer/industrial sacks
- Big bags
- Stretch film from bales of hay or silage
- Broom clean and without clods, rocks, nets and rope
- Easy to handle packages wrapped in plastic (no iron-wire)
For other acceptance criteria please contact us.
Do you want to know more? Contact us!
Broeckx Plastic Recycling BV
5085 ET Esbeek
Reachable by mail an phone
+31 (0)13 516 92 14